Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:02:30 -0500
From:      Russell Cattelan <cattelan@thebarn.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   KLD and gdb

Ok quick question:
How does one import the symbols from a KLD into gdb?
The handbook talks about add symbol file for KLMs but that
doesn't seem to work for KLDs

Oh one other thing... I have remote debugging working via the
serial line. Has anybody ever done the same thing but with the
console of one machine connected to a terminal server, and the remote
gdb machine connected via a  network connection to the terminal server.

I guess I could do it by writing a little program that bridges a socket
and
a named pipe... just wondering if anybody has already done it.

--
Russell Cattelan
cattelan@thebarn.com