Date:      Tue, 4 Nov 1997 12:54:25 +0200 (EET)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>, Masafumi NAKANE/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQ2Y6LDJtSjgbKEI=?= <max@wide.ad.jp>, se@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/x11/kdegames - Imported sources

On Sun, 2 Nov 1997, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Nov 1997, Chuck Robey wrote:
>
> > I think it'd be a mistake to break up the different parts of the kde set,
> > else many people wouldn't eve find them.  I wonder if it isn't time to
> > make a wm category?  Because I think kde would qualify, along with a
> > number of others.  Would help to shrink the overgrown x11 category.
>
> I wonder if the x11 category, because of its size, is of much use
> as anything but a secondary category.

I am most sure we have been here already - we have even enough ports of
window managers (tvtwm, fvwm, fvwm2, fvw96, ctwm, afterstep, qvwm,
enlightment, olvwm, mlvwm, wm2) to warrant a new category.

	Sander

	There is no love, no good, no happiness and no future -
	all these are just illusions.

PS. Yes, mwm is also a window manager, put it is part of lesstiff now.

PPS. Sorry, I might still have missed some.