Date:      11 Feb 1996 19:07:28 GMT
From:      graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de (Thomas Graichen)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: "ld: -lstdc++: no match" with pgcc

Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com) wrote:
: Then I had a problem with no ".weak" directive in the assembler.  So I pulled

the old story - you have to uncomment the part dealing with WEAK in
config/i386/freebsd.h - i sent it to gcc-bugs - hope that it is in the next
version (haven't heared any response about it)

p.s.: config/i386/freebsd.h in the gcc distribution

--
  thomas graichen    graichen@mail.physik.fu-berlin.de    graichen@FreeBSD.org

  perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when
      there is no longer anything to take away    antoine de saint-exupery