Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:47:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Terry Jones <jones@cymfony.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        jones@cymfony.com
Subject:   FreeBSD, NFS, and hardware

	I am in the process of configuring a machine for use as an NFS
server running FreeBSD.  The Dell system that I plan to use has an
integrated Adaptec 7890 and 7880 SCSI controllers.  It also has integrated
3Com 3C917 fast ethernet.  Are these devices supported and know to be
working well?  If not what are your recommendations for reliable SCSI
Ultra/Wide and fast ethernet controllers?

Thank You,
Terry Jones			jones@cymfony.com