Date:      Tue, 07 Aug 2001 15:28:25 -0500
From:      Jim Bryant <kc5vdj@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB Microtech CameraMate CF/CF+/CF+II/Microdrive/SmartMedia reader

I did an archive search of this list, and found a post from April from a guy who had some diffs to scsi_da.c and the umass driver to
get this thing working.  I sent him an email a couple of weeks ago, but haven't heard back yet.

He said he had it working under -current.

Does anyone have a copy of these diffs?  There was at least one other subscriber to -current that asked him for these diffs...

Also, I may be a little behind the times, as this is my first USB device to play with, so some tips on how to get it working with
the drivers once patched would help too...

jim
--
ET has one helluva sense of humor!
He's always anal-probing right-wing schizos!