Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:15:05 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Tomas TPS Ulej <lists@tps.sk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dummy pop3 responser

I need daemon listenning on port 110 (pop3) which will send response file to
each client who make connection. We move server to other location and I need
tell my clients via new mail from this dummy daemon something like "Please
change your POP Server to blabla... and look http://somewhere/something for
more datils". Is there easy way for this kind of autorespond? I need daemon
without password checking (every login & password will be accepted) with
ability of file or text line sending. Ideas?

--
Tomas 'TPS' Ulej
tps@internet.sk, tu36-ripe