Date:      Tue, 9 Jul 2002 14:13:24 -0600
From:      "Grant Cooper" <grant.cooper@nucleus.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Need help with network issue

Well I'm an amateur with this stuff with a computer science degree with a
computer securities cert and believe me I'm sinking in slow sand (FreeBSD)
will someone just drop a WinOS on my head and get it over. Personal Web
Server was so much easier, why am I putting myself through this!!!!

"I hope I see the sun tomorrow"
"Is the sky still blue"
"People, what's people?"