Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:41:05 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Miller , Allen M." <Allen.Miller@Netexsw.Com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Installing FreeBSD 4.0 on Netfinity 5000

The only mention of a Netfinity I can find is PR i386/19791
which has been closed and is probably bogus (although you
might try mailing the originator)

A search of netfinity on dejanews in the freebsd.misc group
turned up a few instances of FreeBSD running on it, one
person had problems with a 18GB disk though.  (he could
install to 8GB but not larger than that)  Once again I'd
suggest mailing the originators.