Date:      13 Jun 2001 20:04:47 EST
From:      "Mark Sergeant" <msergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        "Christer Gundersen" <dtunez@online.no>, "'Bill Moran'" <wmoran@iowna.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 4.3 installation on a Asus A7v133-c mainboard

Have you got the Hard Drives on the ATA100 connector or the ATA66 one ? As I to
have 3 motherboards running 4.2 & 4.3-STABLE with uptimes of 100 days +

Cheers,

Mark

--
Mark Sergeant
Unix Systems Administrator

Fortune follows...

The Army has carried the American ... ideal to its logical conclusion.
Not only do they prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, creed
and color, but also on ability.
		-- T. Lehrer