Date:      Fri, 4 Jan 2002 22:11:58 +0100
From:      "Richard Kaestner" <richard.kaestner@ycn.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <ttop13@attbi.com>
Subject:   RE: upgrading perl 5.005 to 5.6.1

I just installed the port without troubles.
But see Roman's message - seems your ports tree is not up-to-date

--
  ciao -
    Richard

"you have moved your mouse, please reboot to make this change take effect"

Richard Kastner
Woerthgasse 17
2500 Baden                              mailto:richard.kaestner@ycn.com
Austria