Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:26:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@whistle.com>
To:        "Vladimir N. Silyaev" <vsilyaev@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vmware questions

Vladimir N. Silyaev writes:
| On Sun, Dec 12, 1999 at 07:25:51PM -0500, Andrew Gallatin wrote:
| > I have a few questions:
| >
| > - Is sound supposed to work?  I have sound configured as:
| >
| Oh no, I never tried to use sound. Ok it's added into my TODO list.

FYI, sound works just fine for me in vmware.  I'm using the old
voxware stuff on my machine because of troubles with the pcm stuff on
my 770Z laptop.  (Now before people tell me to fix it I'm working
on getting the Aironet driver fixed and other things).

I enabled sound in vmware via the configuration editor.  Now Win95 plays
sound on startup and RealAudio etc work with it.

Doug A.