Date:      Sat, 14 Feb 1998 17:50:19 +0200
From:      Scott Myron <zamy27@hsonline.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   boot manager

I just got FreeBSD 2.2.5 today and am having a little bit of trouble.  I
have two hard drives.  The first contains Windows95, and has 2
partitions.  The second one, the one in which i wish to install FreeBSD,
is blank with no extra partitions.  C: and E: are on the first hard
drive and D: is the second hard drive.

I am confused on what to do for installing the boot managers.  Even
after i hit F1 for the help i am still confused.  I THINK i need to put
my boot manager on both hard drives, but FreeBSD is only going to be on
the second hard drive.  If you could please mail me a step by step
instruction on installing the boot manager so i can boot either
windows95 off the first hard drive or FreeBSD off the second hard drive.

Thank you for your time,

Scott Myron