Date:      Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:45:11 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Julian Stacey <jhs@berklix.org>
To:        Friedrich Steven E CONT CNIN <friedrich_s@crane.navy.mil>
Cc:        "Ernst Winter \(Home\)" <ewinter@ewinter.org>
Subject:   Re: /usr/ports/misc/magicpoint

> Don't you mean MS Powerpoint?

Yes, thanks for the correction.  I can never remember names for MS
products, so I added a reminder table at the top of my
        http://www.berklix.com/~jhs/free/

It'd be a few mins well invested, if anyone tries:
        cd /usr/ports/misc/magicpoint ; make install; rehash
        mgp /usr/X11R6/share/doc/mgp/sample/sample.mgp
        vi_or_any_editor /usr/X11R6/share/doc/mgp/sample/sample.mgp

Magicpoint wouldn't appeal to MS zombies scared of a keyboard
to compose a presentation though.

-
Julian Stacey       Freelance Systems Engineer, Unix & Net Consultant, Munich.
  Ihr Rauchen => mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !   Schnupftabak probieren.