Date:      Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:59:16 +0200
From:      Marc Fonvieille <blackend@freebsd.org>
To:        Joel Dahl <joel@automatvapen.se>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
Subject:   Re: Contributors article cleanup

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 12:50:45PM +0200, Joel Dahl wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 03:16 -0700, Murray Stokely wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 11:21:23AM +0200, Joel Dahl wrote:
> > > bean            2000 - 2003
> >
> > Did nothing during this time.  It took us three years before realizing
> > this person had no intention of working on freebsd.
>
> Hm, let's remove her from this article then.

[...]

I'd even wonder if it worth to add persons that did not commit more
than, let's say, 20 times on 2-3 years.  The aim is to have a list of
real developers (by "real" I mean persons who really contributed to
FreeBSD) for the "Development Team Alumni."
Well I'm not sure it's a good idea, anyway :)

On a same manner (i.e. cleanup of old committers) we should maybe
remove "useless" pgpkeys from the Handbook.

Marc