Date:      Tue, 08 Nov 2005 21:24:56 +1100
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        Lawrence Farr <freebsd-smp@epcdirect.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tyan GT24 - Thunder K8SRE mainboard

Lawrence Farr wrote:
>>Of course subsequent to posting this I get a bunch of incoming from
>>freebsd-amd64.  Looks like this puppy has some problems.  Any issues
>>other than the memory?
>

> I couldn't get 6 to see the onboard ethernet, it complained about the
> memory range, but no other issues. It's got Windows on now unfortunately.

hi there - i have said box, was running 6. just fine with the first
release of the BIOS . After updating to BIOS to the latest one (had some
interesting upgrades), i started getting some errors about ACPI PCI-PCI
memory (end < start)...are those the errors you were getting? still
trying to solve it :( I may start a separate thread if I can't figure
this one out soon.

Other than that, NICs were fine (bge). SATA drives OK too (SATA II drives)

cheers,
beto