Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 2004 04:06:51 -0500
From:      Vulpes Velox <v.velox@vvelox.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Draw Tablet reconmendations... (sorry about the multipost and a bit of follow up)

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 22:33:39 -0500
Vulpes Velox <vvelox@vvelox.net> wrote:

> Any reconmendations for a drawing tablet on freebsd?
>
> I was looking at a Wacom Graphire3, but they only have them in usb
> and my problem with that is that it appears to be unsupported... not
> heard of any success stories with it, just on failed attempt to use
> it I found on google.
>
> So any one know of any way to get it to work or have any suggestions
> on tablet that is easy to get and less than 90 USD?

Sorry about the multipost... email probs that day...

any ways... I've been doing a bit of reading and FreeBSD appears to
have issues regarding USB devices that report multiple IDs... so this
would bar the graphire3.

So any suggestions any one or know if the older versions do not appear
as multiple USB devices or anything?