Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:05:16 -0500
From:      Duane Winner <duanewinner@att.net>
To:        Jorn Argelo <jorn@wcborstel.nl>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Building JDK14

That's about right. Give or take several hours, YMMV depending on your
hardware :)

I did jdk14 patch5 a couple of weeks ago and it took over 4 hours on my
laptop (~1GHz).

I'm doing jdk14 patch6 right now at this moment on Dell Precision 420. I
started it about 3 hours ago, and I'm about to go home for the day.
Should be done by my arrival to work for free coffee tomorrow!