Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 2013 13:17:14 -0500
From:      Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@gmail.com>
To:        nightrecon@hotmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: has anyone read this blog

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Michael Powell <nightrecon@hotmail.com>wrote:

> krad wrote:
>
> > I stumbled across it today and it seems to go a little further than the
> > normal os bashing and could be being liable about a few people
> >
> > http://aboutthebsds.wordpress.com/
> >
> > I hope its some ones bad taste in humour
>
> Oh yes - many a FreeBSD'r has seen this before. When I am in serious need
> of
> some lulz I check it out. Some serious laughs here.
>
> Anyone who has a desire to be a super-troll should study these writings in
> detail. This guy is the Uber-Troll of all trolls. Definitely and art form
> where he's concerned.
>
> -Mike

However misleading he might be, and incorrect in every aspect, there are
and will remain those that buy into the crap he writes.
He should be brought to light on the web, and responded to in full for all
the BS hes posted. Until refuted it can and has the
potential always to cause doubt amongst potential users. FreeBSD should
somehow defend itself and expose the idiots.