Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:34:38 -0500
From:      Peter Schultz <Peter_Schultz@ndsu.nodak.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ADSL and LAN, a HowTo?

Hi everybody!

Anyone know where I can find one?

I've recently installed FreeBSD on an old Compaq Deskpro 4000 w/ PPro180
and 64mbram... pretty nice!  Anyway, I'd like to get it all setup here
so that I have a nice secure LAN.  Does anyone here know of a document
that will lead me to the ultimate setup?  The conversion from PPP to
ADSL in "The Complete FreeBSD", is a bit confusing for me.

Thanks for your time,
Pete...