Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 02:10:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>
To:        phk@critter.freebsd.dk (Poul-Henning Kamp)
Cc:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BUF/BIO roadmap.

> A number of people have suggested this paper "be put in the tree".
>
> Two questions:
>
> 	1. Should it ?

Yes.

> 	2. In this doc tree or src/share/doc/papers

src/share/doc/papers.  It goes right along with all of those.. and it
might even be hinted at in ``beyond4.3'' but it has been a long time
since I read that one so I can't remeber.

Similiarly the Archie Cobb Daemon news article on netgraph should probably
be brushed up and placed in there.  (It has already slightly aged, like
the fact that the userland ppp does now use netgraph.)

--
Rod Grimes - KD7CAX @ CN85sl - (RWG25)               rgrimes@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net