Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 1996 19:39:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jeremy Sigmon <jsigmon@www.hsc.wvu.edu>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Programming questions.

A friend of mine is looking into programming some network applications
using FreeBSD.  His is just learning so he plans to make a FTP
program and TELNET program.  He want to learn the guts and such.
Anyone know of any good sites with source code he can look through
and or tutorials?  He (and I) have read the TCP/IP books from O'Reilly
but he is looking for specific examples.
   I was really smart and told him to look in the telnet source in
usr.bin, but he was looking for more.
Any suggestions?

Jeremy Sigmon B.S. ChE                      |
Web Developer of the Robert C. Byrd Health  |            Use
Sciences Center of West Virginia University |          FreeBSD
           WWW.HSC.WVU.EDU                  |            Now
Graduate Student in Computer Science        |
Office : 293-1060                           |