Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:06:44 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   newsyslog

Can anybody confirm that the examples in newsyslog's manpage for things
like:

$MLD0 , $M1D0 and such

actually work.

No matter which I use I keep getting these mails from newsyslog:

newsyslog: malformed interval/at:
/var/log/news/news.notice               644  2     *    $M1D0 Z

AFAIK this should be a good working interval.

Thanks,

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>            VIA Net.Works The Netherlands