Date:      07 Nov 2002 11:47:09 -0500
From:      Forsetti <freebsd@forsetti.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   gdm2 + gdmchooser

I cannot seem to get gdmchooser to start, using gdm2.  I was expecting
that enabling the XDMCP options (using gdm-setup) would get gdmchooser
to pop up at the login screen, but it does not.  Checking the gdm.conf
file, the Chooser seems to be properly enabled.  Has anyone had success
with this?  Are there any hoops that I am forgetting to jump through?
Thanks!
-Matt