Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 01:38:49 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        <david.groves@imagination.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Using PC's as X Terminals

And a Win32 Xterm, even a free one, is not an option?  What if
the Win Xterm code is contained on a floppy?  This I guess I
don't understand the most - your superiors want to be able to
use these systems part time as Xterms, but they aren't even willing
to put a free Win32 xterm program on them?  What gives?