Date:      Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:32:06 -0800
From:      Nesi Unanaowo <nesi_unanaowo@net.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Need info on ISP that supports various unix variants

Hi,
    I think i have had it with worldnet.att.net. They have not been very

supportive atleast the folks that i talk to in their tech dept. I will
really appreciate if someone can recommend a good ISP that supports
most unix variants -- I run Linux, Solaris and FreeBSD  at home. I have
only been able to get Linux to connect but I need to have more than one
OS
with access to the internet from my home. I would also like to have a
static
IP address since I have a Domain Name which i have not been able to use
since i secured  it about a year ago.
So please if you know of any reliable ISP in the 510 area code please
let
me know.  I will give anything (including my wallet) to have my home PC
connected to the internet using FreeBSD.

TIA

Nesi