Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:11:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        Juan Kuuse <kuuse@quik.guate.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PnP trouble

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Juan Kuuse wrote:

> I suspect that my hardware detecting problems has something to do with PnP.
> Neither my 3Com EtherLink III 3C509B Adapter nor my CrystalWare CS4232 Sound
> Card are detected.

If you're running current, take a look at /usr/src/sys/boot/README.  You
need to change your boot info, and it tells how I did it for my sound
card, which is PCI PNP.

> Please answer me directly, as I'm currently not on the hardware list.

chuckr@picnic.mat.net       | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (Solaris7).