Date:      28 Jul 2002 23:57:26 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        walt <wa1ter@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ghostscript-gnu broken?

--=-cP3vBCy01SKPOEAGvT7g

On Sun, 2002-07-28 at 20:33, walt wrote:
> Well, not exactly broken, since it does compile and install, but gives
> this warning:
>=20
> =3D=3D=3D>   Registering installation for ghostscript-gnu-7.05_1
> "/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk", line 1565: warning: duplicate script for tar=
get=20
> "master-sites-DEFAULT" ignored
> "/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk", line 1565: warning: duplicate script for tar=
get=20
> "master-sites-DEFAULT" ignored
>=20
> Portupgrade chokes on this warning and skips over ghostscript with a "bro=
ken
> Makefile" error message.  I think this started just today or yesterday, J=
uly 27.

It's only on -CURRENT, and it's as of rev 1.38 of usr.bin/make/parse.c.=20
It happens with ghostscript-gnu because of the DEFAULT hint on the
Sourceforge master site.  If you change the DEFAULT hint in
MASTER_SITES, MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR, and DISTFILES to something other than
DEFAULT (gs, for example), then the warning goes away.

I think this is due to the special nature of DEFAULT, and that it's
being called twice.

Joe

>=20
>=20