Date:      Sat, 5 Apr 2003 11:51:29 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: XHTML and the website

On Sat, 5 Apr 2003 17:21:26 +0100
Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 10:28:27AM -0500, Tom Rhodes wrote:
> >
> > Perhaps we should ask doceng@ if they think all this work is worth
> > the hassle.  I'm not going to fight for my commit to stay in if it
> > will cause anyone else headaches.  I'm very easy to get along with.
>
> Oh, I know that ;^)

Thanks, I try my best to interact with others in a friendly way.

> To be honest, I've quite enjoyed doing this, so it's no hassle.
> I just want to get some consensus before I start making sweeping changes
> to the tree, plus I could do with a bit of input on whether I'm doing this
> The Right Way.

Well, to be fair I think this is `The Right Way' to do things.  I'll
be happy to work with you on this, but lets get doceng@ approval
before we make the changes.  Your patch looks very good.

> I did consider CCing doceng@, but figured that all the members would read
> at least one of these lists anyway.

Everyone but ru, to the best of my knowledge.  Ruslan is extremely busy
with other things which require his attention so he unsubscribed.  I've
been keeping him up-to-date on some things.

> Ceri
> --
> User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
> Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.

Your .sig rocks, you know.

--
Tom Rhodes