Date:      Sun, 7 Oct 2001 18:40:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.net>
To:        "Karl M. Joch" <k.joch@kmjeuro.com>
Cc:        Rowan Crowe <rowan@sensation.net.au>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Webalizer oddness

Rowan,

Karl is right.  The problem definitely stems from the date translation.  I
have even compiled test log files with 20 or so entries for the 4th and
5th only.

One thing we haven't addressed is the version.  I am in the process of
upgrading to 2.0-6 from 1.30 on this particular machine.  It happens to be
3.5.1-Stable, so there are a few hurdles.

--
Jim Weeks