Date:      Fri, 08 May 1998 14:12:33 EST
From:      "M.C Wong" <mcwong@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BSD/OS's installsw equivalent for FreeBSD

Hi,

I have a software package which is packaged in BSD/OS package format
as I've been told and requires installsw to install. Not knowing the
difference/similarity between this format and the pkg_add format used
on FreeBSD (which is pretty much tar.gz), can anyone tell me if there
is a way of installing that BSD/OS type package onto FreeBSD ?

Thanks in advance.