Date:      Thu, 03 May 2001 09:39:10 -0700
From:      Forrest <praxis@techpraxis.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FW: This  is a classic version of the Nigerian 419 scam! Do not reply!

------ Forwarded Message
From: Forrest <praxis@techpraxis.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 09:38:01 -0700
To: micheal agali <agali@onebox.com>

Folks, most of you know this already, but for those few who may not have
heard: all of these letters are part of a series of scams run from Africa,
mostly from Nigeria. check out:
http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/fighters.htm
and associated pages/links for more information.

Forrest

On 5/3/2001 5:48 AM, "micheal agali" <agali@onebox.com> is said to have
spake:

------ End of Forwarded Message