Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 16:42:10 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   YMF724 info ?

Hi,

i managed to get a PCI audio card based on the YMF724 codec.
Unfortunately it seems the data sheets are not online on the yamaha web
pages at least (ftp://ftp.yamahayst.com/pub/Fax_Back_Doc/Sound/).

An Altavista search return quite a few URLs for japanese web pages (in
japanese...) and i cannot tell if the doc is there.

Is anyone of our japanese friends able to help me (the pages are at
www.yamaha.co.jp, or maybe they know a phone number to call for
documentation...)

Yamaha has always been quite open with documentation so i guess it is
just a matter to ask&find the right contact...

	thanks
	luigi