Date:      Wed, 01 Aug 2001 15:19:11 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   pcic-stable.diff.15

I've just released diff.15.  I plan on committing this to -stable
before the code freeze tonight.  This fixes the TI chipset's CSC
interrupt problems.  There's a small chance that this will also fix
function 1 of the defective lucent cardbus bridge cards as well.  I
haven't tried it since my test jig isn't setup with the lucent card.

	http://people.frebsd.org/~imp/oldcard-status.html

has links to the patches.

If you have any problems with this, please let me know.  I suspect
that we may have some old laptops that may have issues with the pci
routing code and I need to find those out ASAP.

Warner