Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:48:17 -0100
From:      Euromillones Loteria =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Espa=F1a?= <donotreply@spainmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   **********CONGRATULATIONS****************

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Dear Beneficiary,
We are pleased to inform you that you are one of the 2 lucky winners i=
n Euromillones Loteria Espa=F1a, Computer Ballot Drawed 04th Jul 2008.=
You have won the sum of 1.974.547,Eur ( One Million Nine Hundred And S=
eventy Four Thousand, Five Hundred And Forty Seven Euros) in cash cred=
ited, all winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,=
000,000 international email addresses, Your email address emerged alon=
gside 1 other as a 1st category winner. File with Reference number:
ESP/1245/114L/LOP
Winning Number: 7
-19-22-27-48
=2E.file for your claim, Contact: DR. SMITH WALKER .Manager, Rural Con=
sultants SA, with your claim application form below
1.FULL NAMES:__________ ________________________
2.TELEPHONE NUMBER:_______ ______________
3.WINNING NUMBERS:_ __________________________________
4. FULL ADDRESS: __________________________________________
5. COUNTRY: _____________________________________________
6. OCCUPATION: ___________________________________________
7. AGE: ________________________________________________
Reply to Email:
drsmwalker@gmail.com

Contact
Tel:
004470359 30819
=2E.We use this opportunity to bring and promote the Sponsors/Contribu=
tors of this program. Heinenken,Sony,Mastercard
Vodafone, Play station, Ford, Microsoft.
Congratulations once again from all our staff
Fiona Sanchez
Secretary