Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 02:48:55 -0600
From:      ertank@softhome.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   making multiply sessions on cdrw

Hello,

I want to use a cdrw for backup. My data is not filling whole cdrw so next
day I wish to use the same cd. I also do not want to loose old data on cd.

burncd uses an iso image file. It is up to me whether to close the cd or
not. I could not manage to save old data on cd. When I burn an image2, it is
only the latest burned files. Old ones are overwriten (image1 is not shown).
What I want is to see all of them image1 and image2 after burning image2.

I could not find a solution in man pages or in mail list archieves. Is there
anyone who can help me?

Regards,

 --Ertan