Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:51:38 -0500
From:      Brian McCann <bjm1287@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RSA SecurID

Hi all.  I've searched in the archives and found nothing on this newer
then 2001...so any help would be appreciated.  I'm looking to find a way
to support RSA's SecurIDs on FreeBSD.  There was something mentioned
back in March of 2001 on the topic, but that's all I could find.  Could
someone please tell me if this is possible, and if it is, where to look
for more info?

Thanks,
--Brian McCann