Date:      Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:27:20 -0700
From:      "Kory Hamzeh" <kory@avatar.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   xntpd poll rate

I'm running xntpd 4.3e and using clepsydra.dec.com and the master clock
source. Everything is working perfectly. I noticed that it polls clepsydra
every 2 minutes. I would like to extend this time mainly because I don't
need that kind of precision and do not want to put an un-needed load on a
public server. I've read the man pages 3 times, and can't seem to see any
config file options that I can use to set the poll rate. Did I miss
something?

Thanks,
Kory