Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 2003 14:38:55 +0100
From:      Manuel Hendel <manuel@hendel.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   atapi tape drives with freebsd

I got a Seagate Hornet ATAPI Tage Drive. Actually this should work
with /dev/ast0 but I always get "mt: /dev/ast0: Device not configured"
when I try to do a "mt -f /dev/ast0 rewind".
Does anyone know where to find a documentation for this? Or can anyone
help me?

Thanks in advance,

    Manuel

--
I know the disposition of women: when you will, they won't; when you won't,
they set their hearts upon you of their own inclination.