Date:      Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:31:23 -0500
From:      makow2@ift.ulaval.ca
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Trouble getting KPPP to work

I don't seem to be able to get kppp to make a connection.
-My modem is an internal Motorola Voicesurfr 33.6
-It is configured for serial port cuaa2
-When I use the query modem command in kppp it seems to find the modem because
it returns values for most of the AT commands

But when I try to connect it gives me the message "Initializing modem"
indefinitely.

I'm a newbie so please don't filter out any "obvious" solutions.

Thanks in advance,
Matthew