Date:      Thu, 24 May 2018 14:31:50 +0800
From:      "Cara Tang" <tanyan3166@gmail.com>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Special Discount for English to Simplified Chinese Language Pairs

Dear Colleague,

This is Cara.

I hope you are doing well! :)

We specialize in providing professional translation, localization,
interpretation, transcription, voiceover, subtitling, e learning and desktop
publishing services.

Languages which we are specialized:

Chinese, Cantonese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese,
Malay, Indonesian, Thai, Filipino, Tagalog, Burmese, Nepali, Mongolian,
Khmer, Hmong, Laotian, Sinhalese, Marshallese, Arabic, Persian, Farsi, Dari,
Hebrew, Kazakh, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Urdu, Malayalam, Punjabi, Slovenian,
Turkish, Romanian, Czech, Polish, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese,
French, German, Greek, Dutch and whatever you need.

This month we have special offer for Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai,
Indonesian, and some European languages as well.

Currently our rate for EN_zh-CN USD 0.06/source word, EN_zh-HK/zh-TW USD
0.07/source word.

Free trial tests are available. Hope you find our service interesting.

Kindly feel free to let me know your questions/concerns, I will further
clarify, many thanks.

All the best

Cara