Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:55:43 +0530
From:      "Paul Joseph" <paul@lobsterfx.info>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Motion graphics videos  for your brand

Hey ,

I'm an animation ad designer, and have worked on about 450 interesting=
 commercials for a variety of clients.

I thought you might like to see a sample video from my portfolio: http=
s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DXTKQQ0YUM1Q

As a designer I specialize in innovative content. I would love to show=
 what I can do for your organization too. You can find out more about =
my firm by doing a web search for "Social Lobster Video".

Also, I develop webpages, iOS apps, animated logos, along with awesome=
 infographics.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Paul Joseph
Animation Designer=20

Please respond with "unsubscribe" if uninterested.=20