Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:58:38 -0500
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@msu.edu>
To:        Robert Anthony <robtorbay@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hello just looking for info

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 05:38:23PM -0330, Robert Anthony wrote:

> Hello dear Sir/ Madam;
>
> I have recently started work on a business plan for a small computer
> manufacturing plant. I have decided that I want to distribute my computers
> with a non windows OS such as Linux or free BSD or something of this nature.
> I am contacting you because I am looking for some information on what you
> offer system builders in the way of distributing your software. I am
> interested in what ever information you can offer me so please send me
> anything that may help.

Really, you need to read the information at the FreeBSD web site
  http://www.freebsd.org/
and follow some of the links to other sites so you can get a better
picture of what FreeBSD is all about.    It is an Opensource,
volunteer created and maintained system based on BSD Unix.   It is
a very good server system and a moderately servicable desktop system

You can download the install CD images, burn your own and distribute
them with your systems if you wish.   You could sell them with FreeBSD
already installed if you like.   There are no restrictions.

////jerry