Date:      Wed, 06 Sep 1995 08:12:35 +0200
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   sig 11s

After building a new kernel yesterday I had these sig 11 on several
binaries (sed during boot) and others.

I rebuilt the lkms, installed and rebooted. Same picture.
Last night I rebuilt world (all running with the old kernel and the
new lkms) but rebooting from the new kernel still gives these
sigs 11.

It seems that tcsh (which I'm using for my login) crashes too
so I cannot login at the moment and gotta drive to the campus
physically to fix it.

I'm running this system from wd (IDE) drives only (fyi).