Date:      Sat, 9 Aug 2008 17:01:44 -0300
From:      "Miguel Alvarado" <migalvarado@gmail.com>
To:        "Ben Adams" <freebsdworld@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-apache@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: webserver asks me to download file?

if you have a web site running in your domain
and it is visited so many time...
the problem wasn't is the router
the problem may be in your conection (from ISP or Service Provider)
how many MB?

a big router don't save the problem!

the overloaded sessions depict a queue problem
all query's arrive to your access point in yout network and don't have a
right time answers from your Web Server
check out!.. any firewall in the middle or filter politics!?

review the config of your access network devices!

for instance... a Cisco PIx firewall have many timers, to timeout incomplete
TCP sessions,
if you don't customize this timers.. the answers for this kind of sessions,
timeout!
then, the web browsing expirience is so bad...

Mike