Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 00:20:51 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Mikko Tyolajarvi <mikko@dynas.se>
To:        pedro@hci.com.mx
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FW: Having an error in configuring DNS

In local.freebsd-questions you write:

>Hi all:

>I'm ruuning through a trouble with my DNS. I'm managing several domains in
>the same server. The server is a FreeBSD unix. I have configured the DNS,
>and I can see the domain, and I can "finger" the users, but when I try to
>send a message to domain user, it backs to me saying that "mail loops back
>to me (MX problems?)".

[...]

>   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
>553 unix.inis.com.mx. config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
>554 pedro@inis.com.mx... Local configuration error

[...]

Looks like sendmail has not been told to accept mail to "inis.com.mx".
Try change the line
    Cwlocalhost
    Cwlocalhost inis.com.mx

in /etc/mail/sendmail.cf (or /etc/sendmail.cf) and SIGHUP sendmail.

   /Mikko
--
 Mikko Työläjärvi_______________________________________mikko@rsasecurity.com
 RSA Security