Date:      Sat, 20 Nov 1999 21:34:29 -0600 (CST)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
To:        Joe Abley <jabley@patho.gen.nz>
Cc:        "Eric W. Bates" <ericx@vineyard.net>, Nathan Mahon <vaevictus@socket.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DHCP, win95 clients and more fun.

On Sat, 20 Nov 1999, Joe Abley wrote:

> > [interoperability issue between win95 and isc-dhcp]
>
> That's interesting. I hadn't heard of that.

Neither have I.  I've been using the ISC DHCP server with hundreds of
Win95 (and now some 98 and NT) clients for the past few years with
never a problem.

-- Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
   FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet.
   For Intel x86 and Alpha architectures (SPARC under development).
   ( http://www.freebsd.org )

   "One should admire Windows users.  It takes a great deal of
    courage to trust Windows with your data."