Date:      Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:57:49 +0100
From:      Danny Pansters <danny@ricin.com>
To:        Bart Lindsey <bart@burra.zip.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, mekanix@vip.cybercity.dk
Subject:   Re: KDE 2.0.1 refuses to compile.

> I don't know enough about KDE2.X, but the object being built in the
> make is called nspluginviewer. Perhaps this is some kind of
> Netscape/Mozilla integration into KDE?
>
> It _is_ interesting that it's being linked against both libqt2 _and_
> libXm; quite a hybrid!

AFAIK, I needed lesstif to include Netscape plugin support in my kde2.0 built
(not 2.0.1, though I'm about to give that one a try). Don't know what exactly
is the relationship between lesstif and OpenMotif.. are they interchangable
(or supposed to be so)? Try it with lesstif instead of openmotif maybe...

Best regards,

Danny