Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:04:32 +0200
From:      "Lutz Rabing" <LutzRab@omc.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Loadbalance webservers

We have the problem to split the traffic to a busy website on two or
more webservers. This needs to be done in a way that the client doesn't
realize that there are different machines serving the same domain.

We use 3.2.STABLE with apache 1.3.6/php.

Is there an approach to do this under FreeBSD?

I guess that yahoo.com does not have just one frontend webserver...

lutz rabing
-OMCnet Internet Service GmbH-