Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:33:27 +0100
From:      Daniel Lang <dl@leo.org>
To:        Gheorghe Ardelean <ardelean@ww.uni-erlangen.de>
Cc:        de-bsd-hubs@de.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: some .de.freebsd.org servers out of sync

Hi,

Gheorghe Ardelean wrote on Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 12:01:43PM +0100:
[..]
> while ftp4.de.freebsd.org has no 5.3.
>
> Can the admins of this servers fix this?
[..]

Yes, thanks for the notification. A leftover
lockfile did prevent the CVSup mirror for the
FreeBSD mirror to run. I just started a manual
run, but I guess it will take a while.

Cheers,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock         - "I hear that, if you play the WindowsXP CD
                                backwards, you get a Satanic message!"