Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2000 19:47:31 -0500
From:      Michael Crispin <mcrispin@bitpipe.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   sys-bsd.c and compiling ppp-2.3.11

I am in dire need to get a poptop VPN w/ ms-chapv2 encryption running on
my network.I am running FreeBSD 4.1.1. I have have followed all of the steps
on the pptpd site, yet when I
try to compile ppp I get the following error.

weenie# make
Warning: Object directory not changed from original /root/ppp-2.3.11/pppd
cc -O -pipe -g -I../include -DHAVE_PATHS_H -D_BITYPES   -c sys-bsd.c
sys-bsd.c:25: unbalanced `#endif'
*** Error code 1

Is there any patches or workarounds I can try.. I am also having a tough
time getting MPD running....

Thanks for any help...

MBC